Categories: SVG - XAML - WPF - Silverlight
Latest version: 2008-09-25
Suite of performance profiling tools that allow you to analyze the run-time behavior of your WPF application and point to potential performance bottlenecks.
This suite of tools includes the following:
- Perforator: for analyzing rendering behavior.
- Visual Profiler: for profiling the use of WPF services, such as layout and event handling, by elements in the visual tree.
- Working Set Analyzer: for analyzing the working set characteristics of your application.
- Event Trace: for analyzing events and generating event log files.
- ETW Trace Viewer: Record, display, and browse Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) log files in a WPF user-interface format.
A 64-bit version is available.
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available