Author: Amir Leshem
Latest version: 2.10
Automatically captures on the client-side postbacks to the server, and send them via an XmlHttp mechanism.
zumiPage uses the AJAX technology. It requires no code changes to existing projects, so you can write code for ASP.NET as you always do, using the standard web-controls and methodology, and zumiPage will take care of the rest.
- Works with ASP.NET 2.0 and 1.1
- Compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Invisible XmlHttp postbacks.
- Full control over returned controls on each postback
- Wait behaviors (for server loading times)
- HTML Diff compression.
- Limited support for Opera 8.5
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2